The winner is…..Greg Redman
Congratulations Greg, your Razorpit should be with you in a few days. I hope you find it as effective as we do.
To everyone else, thank you so much for taking the time to enter. I hope to be having another draw before the end of the month. Something all the way from the Antipodes. With 2 prizes available, so please check back and keep an eye out on The Prizefinder, I’ll list it there again too.
The prize is for 1 x white Razorpit razor sharpener, which retails at £21.95
To be in with a chance of winning, just answer this simple question in the comments below (you know me, I always like a wee question!)
What percentage of the cost of Razor blades could the Razorpit potentially save you? For help click here
The winner will be chosen at random from the correct answers within 48 hrs of the closing date of midnight 14th Oct 2012.
Please read the terms & conditions before entering
1. This prize draw is open to UK and Ireland residents of 18 years and over.
2. The prize draw ends at Midnight on the 14/10/12.
3. The winner will be chosen randomly from the correct answers and contacted via the email address provided on the comments form (your email address will not be published)after the prize draw has ended.
4. This prize was supplied to me by Firtal Brands. Fabfortymum are responsible for the allocation and postal of the prize and release Firtal Brands from any administrative liability.
5. The winner must confirm and provide a valid postal address within 28 days of notification, otherwise a new draw will take place.
6.The winners name will be published on this blog and may also appear on Twitter. The prize is as stated and there is no cash alternative; the prize cannot be transferred, sold or exchanged.
7. No third party or automated entries will be accepted. Any questions or problems please contact me. Good luck!