The 2 winners are…………………..Julie McLaren & Matthew Basnett. Congratulations to both of you. Your pendants should be with you in a few days, I hope you like them.
Thank you so much to everyone who entered, the response was amazing.
To be in with a chance of winning one of these pendants, just comment below with the answer to the following question.
The name Paua comes from which indigenous tribe of people?
Please read the terms & conditions before entering1. This prize draw is open to UK and Ireland residents.
2. The prize draw ends at Midnight on the 5/11/2012
3. There will be 2 x winners. Each will receive 1 of the 2 pendants shown.
4. The pendant they receive will be selected randomly by fabfortymum. The winners will be chosen randomly from the correct answers and contacted via the email address provided on the comments form (your email address will not be published)after the prize draw has ended
5. This prize was supplied by me Fabfortymum, therefore I am responsible for the allocation and postal of the prize.
6. The winners must confirm and provide a valid postal address within 28 days of notification, otherwise a new draw will take place.
7.The winners name will be published on this blog and may also appear on Twitter. The prize is as stated and there is no cash alternative; the prize cannot be transferred, sold or exchanged
8. No third-party or automated entries will be accepted. Any questions or problems please contact me. Good luck!