Who doesn’t love a bit of romance from time to time. Hearts and flowers, champagne and chocolates and of course beautiful well thought out pieces of jewellery. I do love jewellery and the majority of what I own has been very carefully chosen by my husband. He struggles from time to time with what to buy me as a gift, but somehow he can always pick the perfect piece of jewellery. Everything he has ever bought me has had some kind of meaning.
So when I saw a fabulous Valentines Day Blogger Challenge being run by John Greed Jewellery, I couldn’t resist having a go at creating my own mood board and choosing some significant and meaningful pieces for myself.
So what have I chosen and why?
1. Swarovski Rhodium Plated Tanzanite Crystal Pave Oceanic Pendant. The first ever piece of jewellery that my husband bought me was a gorgeous Tanzanite ring. He wanted to buy me the matching pendant, but at $30,000, it was a tad on the expensive side! This pendant, at a fraction of the price would look every bit as stunning alongside my ring and would compliment it perfectly.
2. Pandora Silver and Pearl Angel Wings Charm. This would be a beautiful charm to add to my Pandora bracelet in memory of our son. He is our angel baby, so these little wings would be very apt. Most of my blog readers know, that he is on my mind most of the time, these little wings made my heart jump. I can’t believe that I have never seen this charm before and regardless of the outcome of the blogger challenge, I shall own this charm.
3. Thomas Sabo Silver and Enamel Globe Charm. This charm represents the old and new for me. The “Old” world was the world after giving up on IVF and accepting that we would never have children. We ploughed all our energies and money into travelling, we explored the world together, we created memories around the globe. The “New” world is now. We have our miracle daughters, so global travel is on hold (for now). Instead we are embarking on a whole new journey, creating very different memories as a family of four. My little family is my World.
4. Pandora Silver Key to My Heart. I doubt that I really have to explain this one, but as you’ve probably guessed my husband and my girls hold the key to my heart. They have the power to unlock it at any second of the day. I would wear this charm to represent all three of them. If I’m ever away from them, they will be with me in this charm.
5. Fred Bennett Jet Crystal Faceted Ring. I couldn’t take part in this blogger challenge and not include my husband. He has brought me through so much, been my strength, my support and my best friend. He has mopped up endless tears and even though his heart was broken too, he pulled me out of the despair and put me back together again. I chose this ring for him, because it has Jet Crystals, Jet represents protection. I’d like to think that he was protected every day.
6. 345 Wrap Dark Dreamer Pearl Bracelet. My reasons for choosing this bracelet are very simple. I love pearls, I love how they look and I love how they feel. Also this bracelet is called Dreamer and despite feeling contented and complete, I still am and always will be a dreamer. What is life without dreams eh?
My total John Greed shopping list comes to £248.45. Why not have a look at their website yourself and have a go at the blogger challenge. You never know, you could win your Mood Board wish list.