I have been tagged in a Meme by the lovely Sarah from The Puffin Diaries - maker of exceptionally delicious soup
This is my first attempt at a Meme – scary! So I’m just going to dive right in and either sink or swim or maybe just spam everybody on the entire internet, because I’ll cock something up. Here goes nothing.
Here are the rules:
- Post 5 random facts about yourself
- Choose 5 other deserving blogs with less than 200 subscribers to nominate and link their blogs in your post
- Tell your nominees you have chosen them for this award by leaving a comment on their blogs
- Answer the 5 questions the tagger has asked you and ask your own 5 questions to the people you nominate
- No tag backs (this may go horribly wrong for me)
5 Random Facts About Me
1. I am the youngest of 6 girls
2. I’m scared of heights
3. I’m allergic to Chinese 5 Spice :/
4. I love the ocean and boats
5. I love animals, especially horses
My 5 Questions Given to Me By Sarah at The Puffin Diaries
1. What is your favourite childhood memory?
I had a great childhood, so have a lot of good memories. The one that probably stands out the most is this. I was forever bringing home stray animals, dogs, cats, rabbits etc. Anyway one day I was at the annual fair and there was always a street closed off and this is were the horse sales happened – predominantly travellers selling piebald horses. I always had to go and see the horses. While there I spotted this straggly, neglected donkey and I bought it for £5 and brought it home! My parents were horrified, I was only 8 and this was not my normal stray, however, they caved in and let me keep her. She ended up living with us for 10 years!
2. What would be your last meal?
Boy, this was hard, I love food, but I think it would have to be Sushi.
3. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be and why?
Easy – The South West of France somewhere around The Tarn or Aude. I love the climate, the food, the wine, the people and the history. There are so many gorgeous little Bastide towns that just take my breath away. Anytime I am there, I feel as though I am living inside a Joanne Harris novel. The restored, blue shuttered, vine draped farmhouse, surrounded by lavendar and sunflower fields, is my dream.
4. What are your favourite past times other than blogging?
I love reading, crafting, cooking and sleeping!!
5. Do you have any regrets and if so what are they?
I try not to regret anything, I have made mistakes and plenty of them, but I don’t let myself think of them as regrets.
The 5 questions I’m asking my chosen bloggers are:
1. What one personality trait about yourself do you like the most?
2. If you could meet anyone living or dead who would you choose?
3. What is your favourite city in the world and why?
4. What is your favourite song or piece of music and why?
5. Are you a glass is half empty or half full person?
Tiny URL for this post: